Thursday, February 25, 2010

Arts Market is on Sunday this weekend!

Due to potentially nasty weather on Saturday the Arts Market of New Orleans will now be held on Sunday, February 28, 10am to 4pm.

The Arts Market of New Orleans
presented by
The Arts Council of New Orleans
in
Palmer Park
Corner S Carrollton & S Claiborne
Click here for directions

Celebrate Black History Month at the Arts Market! African Drumming in the Kid's Tent, Gospel on the Music Stage! Entertainment schedule below...

Featured Entertainment
SUNDAY FEBRUARY 28 2010
Musician’s Tent:
1:00 O. Perry Walker Gospel Choir
2:30 Zion Trinity
Children’s Tent:

At 10:30, I'voire Spectacle, traditional West African drum and dance company
After the show, Complete the Khamsa craft project


I will be in my usual spot with lots of new pieces to show off.

I will also have some registration forms on hand for the upcoming NOCGI classes, both my bead-making and Paulette Lizano's slumping classes.

So, c'mon by Sunday and let me share my passion and love of glass with you.

Flame On!

1 comment:

Flow And Overflow said...

Thanks foor posting this