Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fresh From the Flames

I love this little white Scotty dog. I've made these in gray before but this is the first one in white. He will not be the last. As a matter of fact I'm gonna go make some more as soon as I finish posting this blog.
Then we have Mama black cat with baby black cat.
I really wanted to do more but the t-storms had Boomer in a tizzy and I had to pay attention to him and not my flame.










Remember yesterday's Fresh From the Flames? Well, I etched them. I really like the colors a lot more, including the ones I didn't care for as much, the dark emerald over sky blue (center right) and the light grass green over sky blue (center bottom) have a luminosity that didn't show before etching. I dabbed a bit of nail polish on all the cobalt blue dots. That tiny bit of shine on each bead is really neato cool.





My next show is the Arts Market of New Orleans in Palmer Park on the corner of S Carrollton and S Claiborne on Saturday, August 29 from 10am to 4pm.

Till then - Flame On!

No comments: