Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fresh From the Flame

Okay, maybe not as fresh as it should be -
This dragon was made last fall. I'm including him here for comparison to the next one -



The little green guy is the one I made. I saw one of Marcy Lamberson's dragons and they are just so "cute". My dragons just are not that cute. So I went for small and holding a heart thinking that would look cute. Well, I think he looks like a mouse with horns. LOL Oh, btw, the big brown one is from my collection and has taken up residence on my dresser.
My next bead is the Tree of Life. I'm going to have to give this to a very dear friend of mine because she pops into my head every time I look at it. I'm not going to mention her name yet just in case she's reading my blogs.

Now I think I need to get back to making beads. I wanted to say "regular" or even "plain" but that really does those kinds an injustice.

Come find me on Facebook. I seem to be spending a lot of time there.

Till later - Flame On!

5 comments:

marcy said...

Debi, loved your dragons- both of them. thanks for sharing them with us. And I think you did a great job of making one like mine.

Marcy

WillowWalker said...

I think he turned out just adorable!

DebiDeaux Designs said...

aww, thank ya'll!

Unknown said...

he is very CUTE...
POP in for a visit today
& feel our love
mona & the girls

glassymom said...

awe, he is so cute!! Your tree bead is beautiful too!!
I just finished at the torch....got carried away and flung a hot off mandrel creation off and onto my desk.....oops!! time to quit today LOL
Sue