Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fresh From the Flame


Cubic Zirconium, rings and big-hole beads - that's what keeps coming up in my flamework lately.
Starting at upper left going clockwise - dark amethyst ring with 4 petaled flower with CZ center, bright green ring with rose with CZ center, ivory cylinder with greenery and roses - 1/8 inch hole to fit on bottle stopper, 3 CZ flower beads, transparent tab with raku, Big hole ivory bead (center) with copper green, silvered plum and purple dots.

Look for the rings on Etsy soon. The 3 cz flower beads will be listed in my Artfire shop soon. The red raku tab will be made into a necklace and then listed on Etsy.

I have decided to give my blog readers first chance at my "Fresh From the Flame" baubles. Just let me know if you want one before they are listed on my online shops and you can have 25% off and free shipping. That will also apply to any item in my inventory. If you've seen something at one of my markets, shows or even on the online gallery and it's not listed on Etsy or Artfire, just contact me and it's yours for 25% off and free shipping.

You can find me next at the Arts Market of New Orleans in Palmer Park on Saturday, March 28, 2008 from 10am to 4pm.

Flame On!

No comments: