Thursday, February 12, 2009

Peacock Part 2

I should have taken the pic earlier in the day while I still had sunshine but I had other things to do. The colors on these are a lot more brilliant.
I used an ivory base with silvered green frit then twisties in pea green, turquoise and cobalt on the heart and the two beads in the center. I used a petroleum green base on the other two.
I had to hold myself back from encasing this time but I'm going to encase between the frit and the twisties next time for sure.

Till later - Flame On!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you had sunshine today.. I'm jealous... beautiful beads ..

mona
& the gaffer girls

DebiDeaux Designs said...

We have been having our postcard winter lately. It's why I love New Orleans! I'd gladly share if I could.
But the weather is getting ready to change to rain just in time for the parades :o(