Friday, February 13, 2009

Mardi Gras

Oh, boy. It's really real now - It's Mardi Gras time in New Orleans. First clue is the whole city is glued to the weather reports for the first big weekend of parades. Bummer - it doesn't look good at all for tonight.

I am trying to decide what to review next. My next biggest piece of equipment is my kiln. Is there anyone out there that wants to hear about any particular tool or equipment for flamework/lampwork glass? After the kiln, I thought I might move to hand tools like presses, tweezers, etc.

And for my local readers - my next art show is The Arts Market of New Orleans in Palmer Park on Saturday, February 28 from 10am to 4pm. Let's all hope for a gorgeous day. I only missed the January market but it feels like a lot longer since I've attended. I had no idea how much I would miss it (and you, dear patrons).

Now it's time for me to get back to working on those taxes now that all the paper work is here :o(
Till later - Flame On!

No comments: