Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Key West Dreamin' Bead Set on ArtFire

The weather turned cold here in New Orleans and the first colors I turn to are the ones that remind me of Key West. Coincidence? Hhhmmm.

http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=ViewListing&product_id=53560

From Fresh From the Flame


Deep, dark cobalt blue, rich, sparkling aqua and bright, fresh green combine to make me dream of sun warmed beaches and warm Caribbean waters. This set includes 3 matched pairs of dotted rounds, 11 spiral discs and 8 spacer beads ranging from 18mm to 8mm diameter to 12mm to 5mm width. The set measures 7 inches and have a 1/16 inch hole.

Don't forget dear customer - I won't be a vendor at the Art Market of New Orleans this month but you might find me wandering around as a customer.

Till later - Flame On!

No comments: