Monday, September 01, 2008

Safe & Sound - High & Dry in GA

Bob and I decided to evacuate at the last minute. We emptied the frig, boarded the windows and loaded up the dogs and hightailed it for Georgia. We are currently in Carrollton, GA which is a bit outside of Atlanta. It was the nearest available room we could find.
We have our laptops and cellphones. You can email me at debideaux AT cox DOT net. Please be sure to replace the AT with an @ and the DOT with a . and remove spaces. (Sorry I hafta do it this way but spam is uncontrollable)
The last I heard we will be having our August market for the Art Market of New Orleans on Saturday, September 6, 2008. Please check back later to be sure this is still happening. I will try to announce it here either way.
Till later - Stay High, Dry and Happy! Flame On!

No comments: