Saturday, July 12, 2008

From Fresh From th...
Click on the image to go to the full size image at my Picasa album.
Left - Ivory Goddess - I'm still trying to get the bottoms even rounder but these ladies just don't seem to want to have really big bottoms. This Goddesses demanded rubino nipples but the color because the dots had to be so small they got pretty dark. She's still quite a lovely Lady.
Upper right - Yellow Fish - I was feeling real happy with the way this little fishy was coming out while I was working on her but was not prepared for how truly wonderful she looked when I pulled her out of the kiln this morning. I am loving these fish so much that you will surely see lots more of them from me.
Front center - Rosy the Turtle - Rosy will surely make you smile when you see her purple shell with vines of roses. I made her on a hollow so she's quite light for her size.
I've been adding new baubles to my Etsy store. I'm going to try to list daily for a while.
And don't forget - if you see something you like in my blog or my Picasa album just give me a shout out to hold it for you. If you're local I can bring to my next market. If you're further we can make arrangements to ship it.
My next market is The Arts Market of New Orleans, Saturday, July 26, 2008, 10 am to 4 pm, Palmer Park, S. Carrollton and S. Claiborne Aves in Uptown. I hope to see ya there.
Till later - Flame On!

No comments: