Friday, July 11, 2008

Fresh From the Flames

Clicking on the images will take you to a larger version in my Picasa Album...

From Fresh From th...
Red Fish - Front View
From Fresh From th...
Red Fish - Side View
I had so much fun making this Red Fish. He's a hollow bead from transparent red with Raku frit. Fins are transparent red to transparent orange to transparent yellow. His eyes are aqua (of course LOL). Next time you see him he will be wired with fine silver and few Swarovski crystals and hanging from a chain. I think he would look grand as a fanpull.
From Fresh From th...
Here's a little green turtle. I think at least once every market someone asks for a turtle. I can't believe it took me so long to get to making one. He was so easy and fun. What he lacks in size he makes up for in cuteness.
From Fresh From th...
Blonde Goddess - She's a little curvier than the Goddesses I usually make. I was trying for even rounder hips but this is what she demanded to look like.
Don't forget - My next market is The Arts Market of New Orleans, Saturday, July 26, 2008, 10 am to 4 pm, Palmer Park, S. Carrollton and S. Claiborne Aves in Uptown. I hope to see ya there.
Till later - Flame On!

No comments: