Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fresh From the Flames



Top left is a ring in red with a Double Helix Terra bubble. Top right is an aqua fish. I think he is destined for greatness as a fan pull. Lower right is Roses on Ivory - 4 lentils and 2 rondells. I'm thinking earrings and bracelet for a young lady. Lower left is a landscape heart. It was going to be a flat landscape but it kept pulling down so I finally stopped fighting it and let it be a heart.
Those of you that are familiar with my Goddesses will find that I'm dabbling with making her a little rounder. I love the ancient Goddess figures such as the Willendorf with her big beautiful rounded body. So look for some like that soon. Also I'm working on a turtle figure, for those that have asked for it.
I'm hoping to learn something about new classes at NOCGI around July 12th. Look for a week for the kids and more classes for the adults. Don't forget, I'm always available for a private torch session in my home studio.
My next market is The Arts Market of New Orleans, Saturday, July 26, 2008, 10 am to 4 pm, Palmer Park, S. Carrollton and S. Claiborne Aves in Uptown. I hope to see ya there.
Till later - Flame On!

No comments: