Friday, June 27, 2008

Art Market of New Orleans Saturday, June 28

From Fresh From th...
DebiDeaux Designs will be at the Art Market of New Orleans in Palmer Park on Saturday, June 28, 2008, 10am to 4pm in the usual spot.
I've made lots of new beads this past month, many to be sold loose. I have added a few more rings to the collection. I've also expanded my selection of earrings especially the ever popular flower drops in some requested colors. I just love those bead pens. I'm tempted to keep one for myself.

The Art Market is celebrating the return of the streetcar to the traditional route and will be hosting a special ceremony to welcome it back.
There will be oral histories by conductors and an exhibit of vintage photographs.

The Porta-Puppet Players present Vatican Lokey in “Dr. Seuss on the Loose” at 10:30 am in the Kids Tent. Puppet making crafts after the show. Also, streetcar storytelling and coloring in the Carrollton Area Network booth.

Live performances in the Music Tent by Loose Marbles at 1:00 pm, followed by the Kaya Martinez Quartet at 2:30 pm.

I hope to see you there. Please mention that you read my blog and get 10% off your purchase.

Till tomorrow - Flame On!

No comments: