Saturday, March 22, 2014

8th Bead Soup Blog Party!

The big reveal!!!
I got my package in the mail today! My partner is Diane of Lilyweeds. Check out her blog at http://www.lilyweeds.blogspot.com/
Hopefully, her package from me will arrive soon. 
I'm so excited! I've never worked with ceramic beads before. I dreamed of making ceramic beads before glass hooked me and reeled me in. I can absolutely make a truly lovely piece or pieces with this wonderful happy bead soup. 
This year it's over 400 beaders! We are paired with other beaders and we exchange a package of "bead soup" with each other. The contents of the bead soup are completely up to you but must include one focal and one clasp. The recipient then has a few weeks to use the bead soup in one or more pieces of finished jewelry. You must use the focal and the clasp and can use some of your own additions also. 
The big party will be on May 3, 2014. That's when we all post our finished pieces to our blog. So exciting! 
Woohoo! Let's party!



No comments: