Friday, August 10, 2012

We have finally settled into our new home in Alexandria, La. My wonderful husband, Bob, worked double time getting my studio up and running. It's so exciting to work in there. This studio is the roomiest and best equipped studio I could have ever wished for. I have managed some torch time since the move. I'll be showing these beads and much more at this week's Second Saturday Market.
Details:

Saturday, August 11, 2012
9am to 1pm
AMoA Second Saturday Market
Alexandria Museum of Art
933 Main Street
Downtown Alexandria, LA 71301


Come on out and see all my shiny baubles and ooh and aah at the many other wonderful CenLa artists at the Market.

Note - I have a new local cellphone since our move. If I am in your phone book with my old New Orleans (504) phone number please send me an email at debideauxATsuddenlinkDOTnet and let me know you need the new number. 

No comments: