Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Classes and Not at Market

First I need to let all my regular customers and visitors know that I will not be at the Arts Market of New Orleans in Palmer Park this Saturday. Well, actually, I will be going but I will be going as a buyer and not a seller. So please, if you want something from me before the February 27th market contact me. We will work something out. I can even hand deliver if you are in the New Orleans area.

Now for the good news - NOCGI has just released a new schedule of classes.
I will be teaching Lampwork Glass Bead Workshop on February 6 and March 20. These are 3 hour Saturday classes.
Also on tap are 2 fusing classes being taught by Paulette Lizano, Fused Glass Components and Intro to Slumping and Fusing. I will be assisting Paulette in these classes.
There is also an Intro to Borosilicate Lampworking being taught by Andrew Jackson Pollack.

Please go to the NOCGI website for full class descriptions and contact info to register.

No comments: