Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful for Fire & Glass!


Thanks for my mind - the knowledge I use, and learn more, daily.

Thanks for my eyes - the beauty I am able see around me.

Thanks for my heart - for the love that surrounds me.

Thanks for my feet - to walk the Earth and Her Bounty and to hopefully use Her gently.

Thanks for my hands - I am able to reach out to others to share my knowledge, love and hope.


Fresh From the Flames -

Red Hearts on the left, clockwise:
Christmas Heart w/ Holly, Cross My Heart, Sacred Heart, Heart on Fire

Chocolate Hearts in center:
Vanilla, Strawberry, Blueberry

Far right, then clockwise:
Purple Heart with CZ flower, Plum Heart with Pink Frit, Plum Heart with Rose

This weekend the Arts Market of New Orleans kicks off it's special Holiday Market Extravaganza with two days of shopping! Saturday & Sunday, November 28 & 29! Then again just in time for Christmas, the Arts Market of New Orleans has moved the market to the weekend before Christmas instead of it's usual last weekend of the month! In December the Arts Market will be on Saturday & Sunday, December 19 & 20! Be sure to mark your calendars and don't miss out on a chance to shop the best artisans in the area!

You can find me there on both Saturdays only! So after slugging it out at the malls come on over to the park and take a leisurely stroll through the Art!

Arts Market of New Orleans
Palmer Park
Corner S Carrollton & S Claiborne
Saturday, November 28, 2009
10am to 4pm

Featured Entertainment
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 28
Musician’s Tent:
1:00 to 3:30 Rocky's FoxTrot Orchestra

Children’s Tent:
At 10:30, Jo-Jo the Clown Show
After the show, Make Faux Stained Glass

Happy Thanksgiving - Flame On!

No comments: