Friday, November 13, 2009

Fresh From the Flames


Upper left - 3 cupcakes, vanilla w/chocolate icing and pink sprinkles, chocolate w/strawberry icing and red sprinkles, vanilla w/strawberry icing and red sprinkles.
Far left from top to bottom - Sacred Heart, red heart w/clear wings, red heart w/clear wings and pale rosebud.
Center - Tree of Life Winter Twilight (there's a full moon on the other side).
Lower left - Pale green horizontal heart with rosebud.

The horizontal green heart is ready to wear as is. I think it will look great on one of my grey satin adjustable cords.
All the others will be wired with pure silver, sterling silver and Swarovski crystals accents.
After wiring they will be photographed and placed in my Artfire shop for sale.

If you see something you want please contact me. As usual there will be a 10% reduction in price if bought before listed.

In addition to my usual Arts Markets, I will be setting up a table for sale at the NOCGI (New Orleans Creative Glass Institute) Holiday Sale. NOCGI will be having the sale every Saturday starting on November 21 to December 19. I will be there on November 21, December 5 and 12.
I hope you can come out to see me.

Till later - Flame on!

No comments: