Monday, November 16, 2009

Fresh From the Flames - Holiday Shopping!


Yay, I finally did it! I finally got more listings up in my Artfire shop. Just in time for the big shopping season.

For those of you fortunate enough to be in the New Orleans area, you can see these and many more at the New Orleans Creative Glass Institute's Holiday Sale starting this Saturday, November 21, noon to 3pm. NOCGI is located at 3924b Conti St., New Orleans, LA You can call 504-482-6003 for more info.

NOCGI will be having their sale every Saturday until Christmas. I will be there November 21, December 5 and December 12.

On November 28 and December 19 you can find me in my usual spot at the Arts Market of New Orleans in Palmer Park, corner of S Carrollton & S Claiborne from 10am to 4pm.

For those that cannot be in the New Orleans area, I will be offering free shipping on Black Friday, November 27 all day in my Artfire shop.

Woohoo! Let the Holiday shopping season begin...

No comments: