Friday, March 27, 2009

Arts Market Saturday March 28

It's official - the Arts Market of New Orleans will go on as scheduled. Weather is predicted to clear up early. I'll have my floor mats down to keep your feet high and dry. The Arts Market has lined up Papillion's Cajun & Zydeco Music Show for the Kid's Tent. Adults can rock out to Washboard Chaz Trio and Bamboula 2000. And, of course, some of the best artists in the area.

Please come out to Palmer Park - corner of S Carrollton & S Claiborne, tomorrow, this Saturday, March 28, 10am to 4pm.

Pictured above is a hand full of rings in sizes from 4 to 10. I took a look at the rings I have for sale this month and discovered all blues and greens. So I tried to even it out with some yellow and red. Each ring has a Cubic Zirconium in the center. Click on the image for a closer looksee.

See ya'll at the Market! Flame On!

1 comment:

Amber Leilani said...

i like those yella ones!