Saturday, November 15, 2008

So Many Social Networks, So Little Time...

Holy tomoly, I'm not sure I can keep up with just the social networks I belong to much less all of them.
Let's see - most recent is Twitter - you can see a little example in the sidebar to the right, after the "Upcoming Shows" listing.
I'm asking myself, "when will I find time to actually do anything to twitter about if I'm constantly updating on all these social networks?"
I've been on My Space for some time now. I just signed up for FaceBook today.
I've just discovered 2 new handmade market places:
ArtFire - Charges by the month for unlimited sales. Looks good.
and
1000Markets - Free to list, percentage of sales after the sale.
I've listed a few of my favorite pieces in each of these. I definately need to promote myself more.

My next show will be the PoBoy Fest - Sunday, November 23, 2008 noon to 6pm on Oak Street near Carrollton. If you are attending the silent auction benefiting the PoBoy Fest be sure to look for my special PoBoy Lamp Pull. I made it specifically for the auction. After getting a great response for that one I decided to make a few more for sale.
From Donations

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, decided to drop by and say hi! Like your Blog....www.crafterscalendar.com