Thursday, October 30, 2008

Getting Ready for the Holidays

Wow, I can't believe that Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming upon us already. I'm having a hard time getting the mood started but I will. I've got some cool color combinations coming up. I will be making a few holiday specific pieces but I was thinking of going more with the colors of the season and making pieces that will go nicely after the holidays too.

Don't forget to bring your appetite to the PoBoy Fest -
New Orleans PoBoy Preservation Festival
Sunday, November 23, 2008 Noon to 6PM
Oak Street off Carrollton
That's the Sunday before Thanksgiving. C'mon and get your fill of eats, music and arts (and especially Flamework Glass *wink wink nod nod).

More shopping pleasures await you the Saturday after Thanksgiving -
Art Market of New Orleans presented by Arts Council of New Orleans
Saturday, November 29, 2008 10am to 4pm
Palmer Park - corner of S. Carrollton and S. Claiborne Aves.
as usual, the Arts Council has a spectacular day in store for us.

Till later - Flame On!
DebiDeaux

No comments: