Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Arts Market of New Orleans

Saturday, October 30, 2010
10am to 4pm
The Arts Market of New Orleans
presented by
The Arts Council of New Orleans
in
Palmer Park
Corner S Carrollton & S Claiborne
Click here for directions

Featured Entertainment
Musician’s Tent:
12:30 Coco Robicheax & the Swamp Monsters
2:30 Johnny Angel & the Swingin' Demons

Children’s Tent:
In the Kids Tent- the Audubon Zoo Bugmobile at 10:30 am
Children can make Creepy Critters after the show for the rest of the day!

For those that follow me on Facebook, you'll already know that I've had a colorful harvest of figs and eggplants from my garden this fall. These wonderful colors have inspire my torch along with the happy request of a dear friend for lots more beads in cobalt blue and aqua.
Since it's Halloween weekend I'll have a nice big bowl of treats (no, not figs and eggplants - I'm thinking Snickers and M&M's) and nary a trick (unless you count my witty repartee LOL)
C'mon out and see me and lets play with some glass beads.
Flame on!

No comments: