Tuesday, January 01, 2013

New Year Ramblings

After spending too many days this time of year shivering in the cold, at a market with too few customers to venture out to buy my sparklies, I decided two years ago to forego the winter markets. Last year it came to my notice that those two months gave me a renewed and refreshed outlook on my art. 

As the holidays roll to a close, visions of new beads are dancing in my head. I plan to give a few new techniques a go and revisit a few old ones. I also miss some of my old styles. I want to make some more of those wonderfully wispy and wistful Trees of Life. The Goddess beads are also calling my name since a lovely lady bought all that I had available just last month. I haven't done near enough sculptural work lately. And while I'm at it, I really need to get my stringer control back in line. 

Some eye candy from the past to keep us all inspired -  

 
 
 

See you on Facebook and Google+. Till then flame on!

No comments: