Monday, February 21, 2011

Arts Market of New Orleans


Okay I told ya'll I would be taking off Jan & Feb this winter. Well, the weather is going to be glorious this weekend and I've had several messages from ya'll that I was missed last month. So here goes - I'll be at the Arts Market of New Orleans in Palmer Park corner of Carrollton & Claiborne on Saturday Feb 26 10am to 4pm! My inventory is not as full as I'd like it but I do have some really nice new pieces to show off. So c'mon out and see me and the many wonderful artists at the Arts Market this Saturday!

Saturday, February 26, 2011
10am to 4pm
The Arts Market of New Orleans
presented by
The Arts Council of New Orleans
in
Palmer Park
Corner S Carrollton & S Claiborne
Click here for directions

Featured Entertainment
Musician’s Tent:
Two sets of by J. Monque'D Blues Band with the Creole Wild West Mardi Gras Indians at 1:00 & 2:30.

Children’s Tent:
10:30 am in the Kids Tent- The Wild Tchoupitoulas Mardi Gras Indians with audience participation! After the show enjoy a slice of King Cake donated by our neighbors at Robert Fresh Market.
Children can make "Tribal Tiaras" after the show for the rest of the day!



No comments: