Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fresh From the Flames

Several more hollows, a pale green Fleur de Lis, 2 cupcakes.

Lower left - chocolate cupcake with yellow dotted bottom. This one didn't come out the way I imagined it. I think I'll use a brighter yellow next time. The top came out nicely. Chocolate cupcake with pink frosting.
Upper center - chocolate cupcake with cream frosting. Looks yummy.
Upper right - FDL is a bit wider than I like to make them, but still nice. I think I will etch this one. Etching looks quite nice on this pale green glass.
Hollows - most are duplicates of the ones already for sale in my Artfire Shop so I think I will fill these with seed beads and wire for lamp pulls. Look for them in the shop or at my next market in a few.
My next market will be the Art Market of New Orleans on Saturday, May 30, 10am to 4pm. I don't have the band and activity info yet but I think my friend Kay's band, "Some Like It Hot" is on the lineup. I know that's always a good time. Mark your calendar and be sure to come out to see us. Don't forget to mention reading about it here to get a 10% (or more) discount.
Till later - Flame On!

No comments: