Friday, May 08, 2009

Fresh From the Flame

Click the image for a closer look.

Upper left and clockwise - Tree of Life, Etched Amethyst Fleur de Lis, Snail, Blue Turtle, Red Turtle, Red Hollow, Red Velvet Cupcake, Pink Blue Cupcake, Blue Goddess, Sea Green Goddess, Bead Landscape, Lavender Hollow, Blue Hollow, Green Fleur de Lis, Red Stripe Hollow, Sea Green Hollow, Red Goddess. The beads listed in Bold were inspired by my Facebook friend's suggestions. Thanks ya'll!

No, these are not all from yesterday but from a while that I have been neglecting my blogging duties to play Farm Town. =oO I will be wiring most of these for wearing and/or hanging and then listing on Artfire soon, contact me by email to get them before then for a big discount. Don't forget - get free shipping in any of my shops by just asking for it ;oD

Till later - Flame On!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pretty darn cute Deb...
mona & the girls