Monday, March 02, 2009

Amethyst Sparkle on Artfire


I have to give credit to these beads to Corina of CorinaBeads.com. I've tried to place CZ's in my beads for years with various degrees of success. Usually it was so difficult to get the CZ where I wanted it that it just wasn't worth the effort. A while back I read on Corina's site about using Elmer's glue to adhere the CZ to a mandrel. A few days ago I finally came across my collection of CZ's and gave it a try. Voila! Thank you, Corina!
I took the pics in the sunshine and still was not able to capture the full sparkle of seeing these shine in your hand.

You can find this beadset for sale at my Artfire shop. Or check out the "Rapid Cart" check out system on the left.

Flame On!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi deb.. could you please look at my todays post and pass along to your friends this family needs our help
all our love
mona & the girls

DebiDeaux Designs said...

will do!

Junk Removal Chattanooga said...

I enjoyed this post, thanks for sharing.