Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Donations to Charitable Auctions and Freret Market

I thought I'd post pics of some of the donations I'm making to some of the charitable organizations this festival season.
This one is for the PoBoy Festival - Sunday, November 23, 2008. I will also have a booth at this fest. This will be auctioned at the patron party the night before the festival.
From Donations
I'm calling it "Low Cal, Low Fat, Low Carb PoBoy" and it is. LOL It has been wired up to attach to a lamp/fan pull but I wired it on pure silver with Swarovski crystals so it will convert easily and nicely to a pendant.
This next one is simply "Red Fish" and it has been donated to the folks at Poydras Home to auction at their patron party on Friday evening, November 7, 2008. Red Fish is also wired up to hang as a lamp/fan pull and can easily switch jobs to a pendant.
From Donations
If you can't make it to the patron parties, please come and visit my booth at the art fairs. While no two pieces are ever the same, I often make more than one of a particular design.

You can find me this Saturday, October 4 12noon to 5pm at the Freret Street Market. My booth will be near the front of the community center just past Zeus' Place. Booth #64. I've made lots more of those candy corn earrings. And am lowering the prices on them to $18 a pair. I will take another $2 off for anyone mentioning reading my blog.
The next Art Market of New Orleans in Palmer Park is Saturday, October 25 10am to 4pm. It's the last market before Halloween and I've gots lots of Halloween baubles and have marked them all down. The offer of $2 off for anyone mentioning reading about the market in my blog will be valid then too.
Till later - Flame On!

No comments: