Thursday, November 06, 2014

Second Saturday @ The Museum November 8, 2014

DebiDeaux Designs
Second Saturday
@
Alexandria Museum of Art

It's time for the Second Saturday at the Museum! I've been following my muse this past month. At this market I will have lots of new fish beads and at least 1 new Swamp Tree of Life bead. I've also got some new pens for your gift giving self or just your self. Please come out to the market to see me and many other local artists. The Museum is honoring Veterans this month. Activities include holiday card making for our veterans and soldiers. And I heard a rumor that Taking It To The Streets is back and better than ever. 
And don't forget - if you can't make it to the museum this Saturday, DebiDeaux Designs finished pieces are featured in the Museum Shop. 
Second Saturday Art Market
Saturday 
November 8, 2013
10 am to 2 pm
933 Second Street
Downtown
Alexandria, La 71301
Post a Comment