Monday, October 20, 2014

Trunk Show at Best Western Alexandria

DebiDeaux Designs
Trunk Show
@
Best Western Alexandria

Beaders get ready! Beading House aka Marge will host a 2 day trunk show a the Best Western on MacArthur on October 23 and 24, 2014. That is this Thursday and Friday.
Marge has kindly offered me a table at her show. I will set up for Thursday only. The pic above is a few of the new fish beads I made recently. I will also have some new Halloween beads.

Best Western of Alexandria
Magnolia Room

2720 N MacArthur Dr, 
Alexandria, LA *
Thursday & Friday, October 23 & 24, 2014
10 am to ?

Let us know if you need to come late on Thursday and we will wait for you. Marge will have work tables set up for any of us that want to work on a project. I will be working on one of my fiber projects. 

*Link to Google Maps
Post a Comment