Thursday, March 06, 2014

Second Saturday Market!

It's time for the Second Saturday Art Market! Woohoo!
Second Saturday Art Market
Saturday
March 8, 2014
9am to 1pm
933 Second Street
Downtown
Alexandria, La 71301

I haven't been idle during this off time.  I've got lots of new beads to offer. I recently taught a class for my fun Party Macrame bracelet and needed a lot of bead sets for the kits. No way could I make just what I needed. You know I made lots more. And they will be for sale this Saturday! Come on out and see them.
I'll be wearing my own Party bracelet. You'll want to see it. I plan to schedule another class to teach the technique in May or June. You can be on the list to get a call when it's scheduled. The class is limited. 
The Museum is celebrating Youth Art Month and will be open and free to the public.  There will be live music and Taking It To The Streets will be starting the live, free tour at 10am.
Oh, and just a little forwarning - starting in April the 2nd Saturday Market will change it's hours to 10am to 2pm. Woohoo! This month is still 9am to 1pm, though.
See ya'll there! 
Ya wanna see that bracelet again? 
Post a Comment