Monday, March 05, 2012

Trunk Show & 2nd Saturday


Yay, it's time to do a trunk show at Suzi's.You know I've got lots of pretty shiny new glass baubles! I've been working on some new designs in both beads and finished pieces. I hope you will come out to see me! Suzi has caught March Madness so be prepared for some great specials in the shop. Suzi is giving away door prizes all day, too. And there's more. Check her website for the details.
A Trunk Show by DebiDeaux Designs
Suzan Richey's A Bead Boutique
2924 Jackson St, Alexandria, LA
Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 11am to 5:30pm

 
Then on Saturday it's time for the Second Saturday Market at the Alexandria Museum of Art. They have the new green market going and it's been very popular. So get there early if you're interested in produce as well as art. I saw a chance of rain in the forecast so have decided to request to put my table inside again this month. And of course as always there will be many other fine artist's showing their work also. I also heard that the KALB crew will be doing the "Taking It To The Streets" tour again.
 
DebiDeaux Designs
Alexandria Museum of Art
Second Saturday Market
Saturday, March 10, 2012, 9am to 2pm

 
Oh, almost forgot - I'm going to be doing a giveaway for my newsletter friends at the end of the month. So if you are not on my email list please use the link on the right ---> to sign yourself up. Or be sure to sign up at my table at Suzi's or the Museum. Want a hint as to what it will be? Well, I made a lot of Hearts in February. 
Post a Comment