Monday, January 09, 2012

Trunk Show @ A Bead Boutique

This is just the 200 spacers & one test bead from the last 2 days - before cleaning. I forgot to take a pic after cleaning before I sorted them into the carrying cases. Most of the spacers have been acid etched. See why I can't post how-to's? I keep forgetting to take pics at all the stages. You can either trust me that they are beautiful beads or you can come see for yourself. Or both.

I will be doing a trunk show at Suzan Richey's A Bead Boutique tomorrow, Tuesday, January 10 from 11am to 5:30pm. I will have all these new spacers and at least a handful of new beads that have not been seen by more than just a few lucky souls. *wink wink nod nod* Oh, and Suzy's got lots of specials going on too. Click her link below to check her page and blog.

Tuesday, January 10, 2011
11pm to 5:30pm
2924 Jackson St
Alexandria, LA 71301


Post a Comment