Thursday, December 08, 2011

Alexandria Museum of Art's Second Saturday Market



A new key bead, a new Tree of Life series bead and a thimble are just a few of the new beads I've added to my selection. Yes, I said thimble. I've been wanting a thimble mandrel for a while and finally added it to my last supply order. Pictured top pic lower right is my first. Another new addition to my shiny glass baubles is large hole collector bracelet beads, also known as Pandora style. I hope you come to see me - 

Saturday, December 10, 2011
9am to 1pm
933 Second Street
Downtown Alexandria, LA 71309

Reverend Charley's Patent Medicine Show will be supplying the entertainment inside and Taking It To The Streets will be starting their tours outside.  

I will be in New Orleans at the Arts Market of New Orleans in Palmer Park for the Special Christmas market on Saturday December 17 10am to 4pm.
Post a Comment