Friday, September 09, 2011

AMoA Second Saturday Art Market at the Museum

More heart, of course. More 3D flowers. I have an idea for the 3D flowers so you better get them before I get time to put them into a piece.
Lots of focals. I love focals. I could almost make nothing but focals. Lower right is a few of my favorites. I was playing around with silver - foil, wire and reduction glass. Yes, those gold colored beads used silver. In the center there are a couple of Day of the Dead Sugar Skulls. These will make a really neat pendant. Upper left is my excursion into skeleton key beads. These are so cool. The photo does not do them justice.
You can see these beads and more at the arts market tomorrow:

Saturday, September 10, 2011
9am to 1pm
933 Second Street
Downtown Alexandria, LA 71309

Future Market Dates
AMoA Second Saturday
September 10
October 8
November 12
December 10

I will be returning to New Orleans for the Arts Market of New Orleans in the Palmer Park on
Saturday, September 24
Saturday, October 29
Saturday, November 26
Saturday, December 17
Till then - Flame On!

Post a Comment