Thursday, May 26, 2011

Arts Market of New Orleans Saturday, May 28

Some of you have heard through Facebook, some through the grapevine - DebiDeaux Designs has moved to Alexandria, LA. I have a new email address debideaux AT suddenlink DOT com. (Please remove spaces and replace the AT & DOT with the symbols.) Phone will remain the same for now, as will the website. Call or email me for the street address if you want/need it.
I will still be making the drive to New Orleans for the monthly arts market at Palmer Park. I might be taking some of the slower months off to cut down on driving expenses. For now I plan the May market, this Saturday, the June market - Saturday, June 25. I will probably stay home for July & August, returning to the market in September and through to December. I hope to see you there.

Arts Market of New Orleans


Featured Entertainment
Musician’s Tent:
Blues bands Ken Swartz & the Palace of Sin performs at 1:00 p.m.
Lips & the Trips at 2:30 p.m.

Children’s Tent:
Uncle Wayne & the Porta Puppet Players present "Star Spangled Banter" at 10:30 am. Children can make "Red, White, & Blue Door Decor" all day after the show!
Post a Comment